WHERE IS THE LINE IN THE DARK.

The internet as we have discovered can lead you down a "Deep dark rabbit hole". From happy poems and feel good sayings to "Two Girls One Cup", "Worlds biggest Pimple" and anything with  #ISIS beheadings.  How dark, and how shocking before you say "no way I can't watch!" or when do you refuse.

We are a generation that love to be shocked and scared to find our internal high.  The injection of endorphins from being scared to death and feeling what seems.  Some people feel MORE alive after the shock occurs. Physical or visual it does not matter. Blood rushes and heart rate elevates. Glands release the endorphins and you become high.


Am I squeamish? I don't seek extremes for a hit or fix.  I don't care to jump out of a perfectly good airplane.  I'm not an adrenaline junky.  But so many people I know are willing to watch this stuff for shock, laughter and a high.  I don't think they realise it.  I wonder if I'm normal or just a reclusive and shy. afraid to explore and take risks that will put my morals into question.


All I know at this point is that I do NOT feel the need to have my brain shocked or in some cases traumatized with horrific imagery I will never be able to remove except by unconscious suppression or a lobotomy.

Yours In Clay & Water

#adreniline #dopeamine #extremesports, #adrenelinejunky, #shock, #disgusting, #pain, #endorphins, #drugs, #high

Comments

Popular Posts