CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE ALMOST "THE BIG ONE"

A Major quake hits just six miles southwest of Napa, California.

Shake rattle and toll baby. I remember my first quake in Cali. 1983 in Woodland Hills. My father tried to pass off the rocking for 2 minutes as "a truck hitting the house." Yet there was no damage of ANY kind. I knew.  I have since felt 3 more and all of them... Toronto.  But when things go boom and burn, I get scared. You can't Irimi-nagi an earthquake. You can however do zempo kaiten ukemi. But that's about it. (forward break falls)

To my friends of old in California who just got this rumble from hell. Stay safe and have a beer. The beer is filtered and your drinking water right now isn't. It's safer. That's my excuse and you should stick to it.

Your's In Clay & Water

Comments

Popular Posts